This instrument is a multi-functional handheld cable
testing tool. Work perfect when RJ11 RJ45 cable is on power. It has a wide
application with reinforced cable types and multiple functions. It is a
necessary testing tool for telecommunication engineering, wiring engineering,
and network maintenance person. General Technical Parameter Operating
temperature: 0-40 degrees Celsius, maximal 80 percent relative humidity (non-
condensing) Storage temperature: -10 -50 degrees Celsius, maximal 80 percent
relative humidity (non-condensing) Altitude: less than 2000m Anti-explosion
rating: IP40 Distance of emitting signal: 300m or so Emitter battery: 6F 22/9V
(not included) Receiver battery: 6F 22/9V (not included) Specification
Parameter Product weight: 0.180 kg Package weight: 0.270 kg Product size:
20.00 x 4.00 x 3.00 cm / 7.87 x 1.57 x 1.18 inches Package size: 22.50 x 12.20
x 4.70 cm / 8.86 x 4.8 x 1.85 inches What’s In The Box? 1 x FWT11 Emitter 1 x
FWT11 Receiver 1 x Clip Adapter Cable 1 x RJ11 Adapter Cable 1 x User Manual
Typical Applications Telecommunication network, line engineering and routine
aintenance Computer network line engineering Other metal wire wiring works
and maintenance work Scope of Application Education Home appliance Industrial
Market Office Supermarket Attentions Do not use on a line with a strong
current Remove the battery when you don’t use it for a long time Never use it
during a lightning storm Use a standard 9V alkaline product battery or 9V
charging battery Storage ：Dust-proof and moisture-proof
- Professional Wire Tracker. It can help you quickly find the target line in many pairs. It is suitable for tracking RJ45 internet cable, RJ11 telephone line and other metal wire in low electricity. Please note that it can not be used to track wires with high electricity ( maximum currents for emitter and receiver are 10mA and 30mA respectively, and maximum voltage is 10V ). Besides, you may need two 9V laminated cells, which are NOT included in the packaging of this item.
- Network Cables Verifying. Plug one side of the cable into the emitter and the other side into the receiver. Select "Network" to check and verify whether the network cables are good or not. No need of network tester.
- Wire Tracking. It can trace not only Ethernet LAN wires, but also electrical and speaker wires when connecting to the alligator clip. In this situation, the wires must be in power-off status, otherwise the units will be damaged. It is recommended to stripe down some of the wires when connecting through the clip. Select "SCAN". Emitter works properly if the "SCAN" indicator is on. Use the receiver to find target wires. No need of multi-testers.
- Telephone Line Test. The work of the telephone line of the detection of various states, only the transmitter can be detected, such as determining TIP or PING line, to determine the work of the telephone line idle, ringing and off-hook state.
- Additional Earphone & Equipped Lamp. In a noisy environment, you can put on the earphones to accurately find the target cable through comparing the strength of "beep beep" sound. Adjust the volume knob to make the volume proper and avoid being interfered. At night or in a dark environment, you can turn on the illuminating lamp, which can be helpful during operating.
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1.2 x 1.6 inches ; 9.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces