Style:Z270 GAMING M7 MSI Z270 GAMING M7 motherboard is one of the most
complete motherboards currently on the market. Aside from a large array of
PCIe x16 (3 in total) and 3 x PCIe x 1 lanes, the Z270 GAMING M7 also features
a whopping 3 x M.2 Turbo slots for the highest performing storage possible. In
addition to this is 6 x SATA3 ports and a single U.2 Turbo port for the latest
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Supports 7th/6th Gen Intel Core/Pentium/Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Only supports DDR4 4133+(OC)/3800(OC)/ 3600(OC)/3200(OC)/3000(OC)/2800(OC)/2600(OC)/2400/2133 MHz up to 64GB
- DDR4 Boost with Steel Armor. Audio ports (Rear) : Realtek ALC1220 Codec
- VR Ready and VR Boost
- Triple Turbo M.2, Steel Armor
- Refer user manual below.
- RAM: SDRAM
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 7
- Brand Name: MSI
- Item model number: Z270 GAMING M7
- Item Weight: 4 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 10.6 x 3.1 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 13.78 x 10.63 x 3.11 inches
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Shipping Weight: 4.15 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: January 6, 2017