Platform:PlayStation 4 | Edition:Standard Monster Hunter: world sees players
Gear up to Venture on quests to battle against fearsome monsters,
progressively improving their hunting abilities as they play. Loot collected
from Fallen foes can be used to create new equipment and armor upgrades as
players seamlessly move across map areas that comprise the living ecosystems.
The landscape and its diverse inhabitants play a critical role as players
strategically use the surrounding environment to their advantage. Hunters must
use their cunning and abilities to survive the intense and evolving fights as
they battle to become the Ultimate Hunter.
- Welcome to the new world: taking on the role of a Hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as new world.
- Living and breathing ecosystem: utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife to your advantage.
- Online drop-in multiplayer: when the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests by sending up a sos flare to a worldwide server.
- Hunt to craft new Gear: defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons styled after the monsters that have been slain.
- SEAMLESS gameplay: players and monsters can move from One map area to another freely and without loading screens whilst gameplay also dynamically transitions between night and day.
- Release date: January 26, 2018
- Pricing: The strikethrough price is the List Price. Savings represents a discount off the List Price.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 5.3 x 6.7 inches; 3.2 ounces
- Media:: Video Game
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.