Edition:HTC Vive System VIVE gives you an unparalleled,
true-to-life virtual reality experience. Using a headset and wireless
controllers, you can explore and interact with VR experiences, apps and games
that blur the line between imagination and reality. From AAA games to
unforgettable experiences, there are over 2500 apps and games available for
VIVE. Buying Guide Is your current computer ready for virtual reality? Use the
SteamVR Performance Test to check whether your system can handle the
requirements of VR, and if not, whether its capabilities are bound by graphics
card, CPU or both. Test your computer
- FREE CONTENT WITH PURCHASE – Fallout 4 VR plus a two month free trial of Viveport Subscription included with your purchase.
- FULLY IMMERSIVE – True-to-life movements with realistic graphics, directional audio and HD haptic feedback.
- PRECISION MOVEMENT TRACKING – 360-degree controller and headset tracking covers your movements to the millimeter, floor-to ceiling.
- FLEXIBLE PLAY AREA – Room-Scale VR with just two base stations. Use VIVE seated, standing or in a space up to 15 feet x 15 feet.
- POWERED BY STEAM VR – Enjoy over 2500 games for SteamVR, plus everything you love about Steam, including new releases, automatic game updates and millions of your closest friends, in VR.
- Release date: April 30, 2016
- Pricing: The strikethrough price is the List Price. Savings represents a discount off the List Price.
- Product Dimensions: 18.4 x 13.1 x 9 inches; 14.2 pounds
- Media:: Video Game
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.