Set up Guide: Step 1: Connect the end (F male) of attached coaxial cable to
ANT / IN connector at the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner. Step 2: In the TV’s
setup menu, set the tuner mode to “Antenna” or “Air”. Refer to the TV manual
for detailed instructions. Step 3: In the TV’s setup menu, set TV to “scan”
for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel
search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions. Step
4: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and
rescanning the TV. Step 5: Placing the aerial higher or close to a window may
result in better reception. Please rescan the channels whenever you move the
antenna. Note: 1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to
make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview. 2. You should retune
your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are
receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be
done with your remote control. Package Contents: 1. Antenna with attached
13.12 coaxial cable 2. Antenna stand 3. 3M stickers 4. Signal booster 5. Power
adapter Specifications: -Working Frequency: VHF172~240MHz,UHF 470~862MHz
-V.S.W.R.: ≤2 -Max Gain: 5dBi(30dBi with amplifier ) -Impedance: 75Ohm
-Material of Coaxial Cable: Cu 1.5C-2V L=13.12ft M -Signal Booster Cable:
3.28ft -Connector Type: F Male -Reception Range: 60miles with amplifier –
- BEST 60+ MILE RANGE ANTENNA: Strong Signal Reception! Support video Format: 720p, 1080i, 1080p | ATSC. Reception Range: 55+miles with amplifier. NOTE: Channel reception will vary depending on what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers, and your surroundings (i.e. obstructions between you and the towers).
- ONE-TIME PURCHASE, FREE FOR LIFE: The antenna picks up free broadcast High Definition TV signals like ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, and more. From national TV networks to local TV shows, theres only the one-time purchase of the antenna, then theres no cost to you after that.
- AMPLIFIED ALUMINUM FOIL DIGITAL ANTENNA: This indoor antenna has adopted the newest filter technology in receiving signal and converting it into digital TV signal. Besides it shielded for minimum signal interference, reduces loss of signal strength and enables reception of a stable signal.
- DETACHABLE AMPLIFIED SIGNAL BOOSTER: In addition to being exceptionally thin with a mount-anywhere design (extra 3M stickers provided), this out-of-the way multi-directional antenna comes with a 13-foot coaxial cable that easily plugs into your HDTV (no power needed). Simply plug it in, mount, and scan for channels. It delivers full 1080p HD to any digital-ready TV. Signal booster and power adapter are also included in case you were located in a remote area with very weak signal reception.
- WHAT YOU GET: Indoor HDTV antenna with 13.12ft high performance coaxial cable, signal booster, power adapter, 3M stickers and stand. Enjoy your month-to-month TV viewing without an annoying contract or monthly fee.
- Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 9.8 x 0.9 inches
- Item Weight: 13.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 13.8 ounces
- Manufacturer: Amzgrace