Note 1. Please do use the included 5V/ 2.5A Car Charger to
support the camera. Other low electrical current car charger will cause
functional problems for the camera. 2. Please do help to peel off the mirror
display screen protector, front camera screen protector, rear camera screen
protector during installation. 3. We adopt AHD technology for the rear camera.
Please do NOT cut the rear camera cable and connect it to use afterwards. It
will damage or kill the rear camera. 4. After installation, please help to
click Setting to setup the Date/ Time, Auto Screen Off, G-Sensor and Parking
Monitor functions according to the manual guided and your preferences. 5. The
included rear camera cable is 19.7ft. If the cable is not long enough for your
vehicle, please do help to write email to and we
could provide a solution accordingly. 6. You will need to insert a memory card
before you can begin recording. Do not insert or remove a memory card while
the device is powered on. The EHOOM A10 supports Micro SD cards up to 32GB in
size. For reliable operation, we recommend using a High Endurance Micro SD
card. SD card is not included in the package. Please format the card the first
time after inserted into the card slot and we recommend to format the SD card
per month. 7. The camera will be power on soon after the car started the
engine. Please press the Power Button for 3 secs to power off the camera and
charge the internal battery. We may recommend to charge for half an hour at
the first time to prolong the battery life. 8. If the device receives an
unstable power supply while charging, the screen may not function properly. If
this happens, unplug the charger from the device. 9. The device and the car
charger may heat up while in working mode. This is normal and should not
affect the device’s performance or lifespan. Operating Temperature: -4 to 149
deg. F. What is Streaming Media Mirror Camera? Streaming Media is a new
technology, which offers a five times larger rearview scope than the
traditional rear mirror. So it solves the problems perfectly that drivers
cannot see what behind their vehicles when they are driving or parking. And it
offers very clear and smooth images. This technology will decrease many road
accidents result from the blind area 9.88″ Full Touch Screen. It’s ALL SCREEN.
9.88″ full touch screen. You can mute the recording, lock a segment of
footage, take a photo and check the playback with only one touch. Read more
Screen Display Operation Slide the screen from left to right to shift the
screen display from front camera to rear camera. Slide the screen from top to
down when in rear camera mode to adjust a better view angle. Slide the screen
from top to down when in front camera mode to adjust the brightness of the
screen. The screen display will be automatically in parking assist mode when
the R gear engaged. Read more What will EHOOM A10 Performs in the Following
Conditions Compared with Your Car’s Regular Rearview Mirror? Extreme Weather
Conditions EHOOM A10 will clearly shows and records what happening at the back
of your car in extreme bad weathers like heavy rain, strong fog, big snow and
strong light conditions. Strong Light At Night EHOOM A10 screen display’s
video feed reduces glare and allows a crisper image in low-light situations.
It will help drivers to have a clear view for what happens at the back of the
car. Fully Occuppied Back Seat What’s more, there will be no obstruction from
your seat headrests or the rear windshield frame, no interference from tall
rear passengers or the stack of boxes from your Ikea trip. Read more
- Compared with a traditional rearview mirror, EHOOM A10 screen displays video feed reduces glare and allows a crisper image in low-light situations. It will help drivers to have a clear view for what happens at the back of the car especially in heavy rain, big snow, strong foggy days. Turn off the screen display, it can be used as a regular anti-glare rearview mirror.
- ITS ALL SCREEN. 9.88" full touch screen. You can mute the recording, lock a segment of footage, take a photo and check the playback with only one touch.
- Dual lens including a FHD 1080P front camera, and HD 720P rear camera. Slide the screen from left to right to shift the screen display from front camera to rear camera. The screen display will be automatically in parking assist mode when the R gear engaged which makes the parking process clearer and easier.
- The streaming media rear camera adopted AHD video transmission technology which real-time reflect a high definition clear view, wide-angle display pulled from a camera sitting at the back of the car. The 150 Wide-Angle view 6-layers lens with the aperture f/1.8 captures 6-Lanes of traffic improves field of vision by an estimated 400 percent, or roughly 5 times greater than a standard rearview mirror.
- Also equipped with the functions like G-sensor, Loop Recording and Parking Monitor. Easy to install, just snap over with the included silicon straps and it fits comfortably over your existing rearview mirror. Compatible with most 12V automobiles in the market. EHOOM product comes with a 12 months warranty. Our friendly customer support staff are ready for your questions all the time.
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 0.4 x 2.8 inches
- Item Weight: 2.65 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.65 pounds
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.