- We only charge what we say, and we’ll do our best to fix or refund any issues.
- Do not abuse CoinBought. If you want to do something unusual, email us at [email protected] first.
- We take your privacy seriously. We do not share your data.
- If you have any questions about CoinBought’s policies, please email [email protected]
Table of Contents
You will be invoiced via CoinPayments.net.
If an issue prevents us from placing your order you will receive a full refund. We will contact you via the supplied email about how you wish the refund to be issued.
If you never receive your item, we will provide proof the item was delivered (in the form of tracking information) or provide a refund.
If the item is defective or you make a mistake with an order, we will try our best to help you return the item and make things right but we are not obligated to issue a refund.
All refunds will be in the cryptocurrency you paid in and are ultimately up to our discretion. Don’t try to use our service for arbitrage.
By accessing the website at https://www.coinbought.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site or app. The materials contained in this website and app are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CoinBought’s websites for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CoinBought’s websites;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CoinBought (“CoinBought”) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on CoinBought’s websites are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. CoinBought makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, CoinBought does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its websites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site or app.
In no event shall CoinBought or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CoinBought’s websites, even if CoinBought or a CoinBought authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on CoinBought’s websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CoinBought does not warrant that any of the materials on its websites are accurate, complete or current. CoinBought may make changes to the materials contained on its websites at any time without notice. However CoinBought does not make any commitment to update the materials.
CoinBought has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its websites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CoinBought of the site. Use of any such linked websites is at the user’s own risk.
CoinBought may revise these terms of service for its websites at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ohio and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.